Saturday, August 1, 2009

The weekend so far.

I went to Tim's promotion breakfast Friday. It was pretty cool but I felt really out of place. I was just about the only one there not in uniform and I was the only civilian. I know this because Tim knows this. Tim also happens to know that a few of the higher ranking people were extremely concered about my earrings. My earrings are slightly gauged you see. 14 or 16 gauge, I think. They were trying to figure out whose outfit I was in. :P Pretty funny to me. I knew it was going to happen eventually. I'm surprised something like it hasn't happened sooner in fact. I keep wondering when some officer is gonna come up to me and give me crap about not having shaved or some such. It was a good time. Afterwards, I hung out with Tim and our friend Mike. Good times. Today I also hung out with Tim and roleplayed. Much fun was had. Afterwards, we went to Sunghye's and she made some dinner for us. Very delicious Kimbap. Kimbap is kind of like sushi but sometimes they use ham and various other things you would never see in Japanese sushi. Generally good though. We watched "The Rocker." Fun movie. Pretty predictable but a good time for sure. It has Rainn Wilson in it. He plays Dwight on the office if you didn't know. Hilarious actor. Check it out if you get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment