Thursday, January 29, 2009

So my paperwork got dropped off in Korea today. Very pleased about that. As I sort of expects I've been informed that while working in Korea my tattoo will have to be covered and my earring will need to be taken out. No big deal imo. So we draw ever closer...

Also I made a great breakthrough in chess today. I've been using the tactics trainer on chess.com for a while and managed to start consistently solving problems of a higher rating than before. So thats extremely satisfying. Also the guy who wrote my book "Learn from the Greatest Games of Gary Kasparov" plays in chess.com. I sent him a message thanking him for all he has contributed to chess, most especially the book I bought. He and I have messaged back and forth a little. That pretty cool.

Thats about it for now. Later.

2 comments:

  1. Wow.. so cool. And I still haven't even had a chance to meet the gf yet... you better plan that party and let me know when!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a plan my dear. I'll let you know. Hard to do until I have some more finalized details for Korea though.

    ReplyDelete