Friday, May 1, 2009

Hypnobirthing is amazing!

The Hypnobirthing class on Wed. night went very well. There were 3 other "couples" there. A couple from Australia, a woman from the Phillipines and her Korean mother, and a couple from Germany and New Zealand. Our instructor, Trish, is also Australian. I love meeting people from around the world. It was a very relaxing class. We were introduced to Hypnobirthing and the person who created it. We watched 2 hypnobirths, and had a self-hypnosis session. The book, Hypnobirthing, The Mongan Method, comes with the class. We are also given a cd with our birth affirmations and relaxation on it. I have already listened to it twice, and am quite a ways through the book. I really like this program. It incorporates everything I already feel and believe about natural childbirth, and it gives me the tools to get into that meditative, relaxed state that I need.

Other than the class, we had another sonogram. Most of you have already seen the pictures, I'm sure, but here is the link to the set on flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sweet-caroline/sets/72157617404462447/

She is 10.6 cm long and very healthy. We still don't know the sex because she is still too small. Our next appt. is Sat. May 30th. It will be the major time for screening her body. She will be large enough to check all her organs. I can't wait! Justin was so excited to finally see her. He had a BIG smile on his face!

The rest of our day on Wed. was not so much fun, but I will let Justin post about that. 안녕

No comments:

Post a Comment