Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Today, this very fine day.

Now that I've bitched a bit, I suppose I should tell you about our day. I took the day off after lunch so we could hit the Suwon Immigration Office to see about getting Caroline a short term visa since her 90 days is almost up. We went on down to the subway where we picked up a delicious chicken stick for me and started traveling. It was a short trip and we were soon at Songkungkwan University (Which I was actually able to identify in Korean). A quick Taxi ride later we were at the immigration office. Fortunately the lines weren't long and moved at a decent speed. They told us to just go to the Embassy and get marriage papers processed and then come back. Also, its gonna be 60,000 won (50 bucks or so). The ride back was less fun, mostly because we had trouble finding a seat for Caroline and she was getting hungry. We found a seat eventually (though we almost missed getting it) and the hungers were corrected with another chicken stick :) Pretty chill day over all.

On another note I'm going to be running a 4th edition Dungeons and Dragons game for some of the other teachers here. Maybe Tim as well if I can get him to play. Should be a lot of fun. 4th Ed is pretty cool. I'll let you know how it goes. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment