Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Children's Grand Park

Last Thursday, I made my way up to Children's Grand Park in Seoul. I met with two other women from the Expat Mom's Club that I belong to. They have a meeting once a month or so. Not many were able to make it to this meeting, so there will actually be another one this Sunday. Sarah and Rebecca both have 3 month old kiddos. Cute!! It was a lot of fun strolling around the park, hanging out in the shade, talking. The cherry blossoms were out, so it was just beautiful. They even have a small zoo there.


Afterwards, I headed out to Incheon to see Karin. And there is where I spent the rest of the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. http://www.flickr.com/photos/sweet-caroline/sets/72157616688099898/

    That is the set, Rebecca. I wasn't sure how to send it to you!!

    ReplyDelete