Monday, April 20, 2009

Meeting new friends

We've been meeting lots of new and interesting people in the past week. Especially Friday! While Justin was at work on Friday, I spent the afternoon in Songtan getting pampered. I met a couple new friends there, Debra and Tina. They live in Incheon and came down to get their nails done. So we had some wonderful pedicures and ate lunch at a Thai restaurant that I hadn't tried yet. I think it was called Sawatdee. Debra is also pregnant (that's how I met her) and is due the same time I am!! It was great to be able to talk to someone who knows how I feel!! Unlike me, she has quite a few ultrasound pics of her kiddo.

After Justin got off work, we met with the Osan English Teachers group from Facebook. There was about 17 of us altogether. We had some great Korean dinner, then went to the Garten Bier. We really like everyone in this group. And the crazy thing is, they all live within a few blocks of us!! And we never knew it. They are from all over the world. South Africa, London, Manchester, Australia, Michigan, etc. It was so much fun getting to know these great people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment