Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Smokey Saloon

I don't know how I forgot to mention this!! Justin and I found the BEST place to get hamburgers. REAL hamburgers. Those of you who know me, know that I don't eat beef. Well, this is different. This has got to be the best burger I've ever had. I saw this place, called Smokey Saloon, on someone else's blog. She mentioned that they had sloppy fries, and that's what really sounded good to me. So Wednesday, we were in Itaewon and tried it. I ordered the fries, and Justin got the Cowboy burger. I took a bite of his, and called the waiter back over to order one of my own. Oh my gosh. So juicy and yummy. The Cowboy burger has sauteed mushrooms, a vidalia onion, and monterey jack cheese. The place is really tiny, just a few tables and the kitchen. There is always a line out the door, but it is worth it. There is a great atmosphere too. When we were there, the place was filled with Koreans (of course). It was so funny to watch them eat burgers. They would take the top bun off and eat the rest with the knife and fork! Don't worry, though. We showed em how it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment