Tuesday, April 14, 2009

First Doctor Visit!!

I went to the Doctor for my first prenatal visit today. It was great! I am going to Dr. Jung, who is the only natural childbirth dr. in Korea. He was very nice and willing to work with me. All he did today was the sonogram. I got to see the Blueberry!! Man she is active. Kicking, jumping, crazy! Dr. Jung pointed out her heart, her brain, her eyes, nose, fingers, and genitalia! He asked me if I could tell what it was, and when I said, "nope", he said "exactly". Next appt. he should be able to tell if it is a boy or girl. He said she is very healthy looking. Next time I will be doing a bunch of lab work.

No pictures this time. He gave me a cd, but it ended up just being the heartbeat. I will ask him for pictures next time. I am so excited!

1 comment: