Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Home for keeps

Ok, so if you haven't figured it out from the last two posts, or you didn't already know, Justin is coming home soon. And I am back for good. I figured we should make an actual announcement. We hadn't really decided whether it should be on the blog or not, but now we have.

Korea isn't really our thing. We had (and Justin's still having) fun. We are so glad that we did go. The experience was amazing. But we are ready to be home. We had some stress and issues with housing and the school Justin works for. Plus, everyone is pretty upset about N. Korea. Since I had already decided to come home for the wedding, we just planned on me not going back.

We don't have much of a plan yet, but it will work out. We'll be looking for jobs and living simply. I'll be staying with family until he gets back. It is so good to be here. I know we made the right decision.

2 comments:

  1. Sad that I won't see you at any more moms' meetings, but happy you made the right decision for you. Good luck with everything and looking forward to your birth announcement!

    ReplyDelete