Monday, July 20, 2009

Me, Myself, and Justin.

Being alone in Korea is tough. If I didn't have friends to hang out with I think I'd probably go crazy. I've had a couple freak out days to be sure but nothing I wasn't able to handle and it's getting easier. I'm glad the time between now and my triumphant return to the states is short. I've got the next two weeks off for summer vacation, then three weeks of summer camp, and a few more weeks before heading home. With all the things I have to do between now and then it should go pretty quickly.
This last weekend was pretty packed. Friday was a trip up to the DMZ. Saturday and Sunday hosted the much anticipated Mudfest. I'll be doing a seperate post for those once I round up the pictures for said events. To give you a little taste though, I will say this. Sandcastle. Oh yes, a magnificent sandcastle was built by myself and Melissa with Aaron's assistance. We did a mudcastle as well but it wasnt nearly as magnificent. More on this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment