Monday, February 16, 2009

Back Home

Hello. I am back in Colorado. I got back on Friday, but it has been pretty busy. Spent some time with Charlie and sicky Rachelle. Yesterday was full of walking and running errands. We walked down to the bank, over to Walgreens, down to the tattoo shop (scheduled Justin's touch-up), then took the bus down to Rei to get some Keens for Justin, Barnes and Noble, and Whole Foods.

For those who don't know about my addiction yet, I love Sudoku. I have gone through one series of books that go from white belt to black belt. I am about to start the second degree black belt. They seem so easy now, although I'm glad I made that progression. So I am starting on a new series that is Mensa approved. It is called Absolutely Nasty Sudoku. There are four levels. After that, I will try the book of 500 championship-level ones. I also bought another book with very challenging ones, including 25 x 25 squares. It looks crazy, but so fun. There is also a book of Mensa How to Solve Sudoku that I want. It explains all the patterns. I only know 3 or 4, but there are quite a few. They have funny names like the Gordonian Rectangle, swordfist, turgot fish, jellyfish, etc. Justin studies chess, I guess this is my chess.

Last night we went to Nyala Ethiopian restaurant for dinner. We only had to wait about 15 minutes for the table. The food was amazing, although the waitresses aren't really used to handling a crowd! We had the lamb wot, chicken alicha, and engudai tibs (button mushroom). It comes with yellow lentils, salad, collard greens, and green beans and carrots. The spices are awesome. I love that place.

Justin will be posting next to share some great news with everyone. 안녕

No comments:

Post a Comment