Monday, February 16, 2009

The big news...

I'm just going to get right into it. Caroline and I are Pregnant and we couldn't be happier about it! Our kid is going to be born over in Korea so we have to figure some things out of course like what paperwork needs to be filled out to ensure American citizenship for our little bundle. But this also means our kid will be born with adventure and mischief in her (sure it could be a boy but we both think it will be a girl and Deva agrees) blood. We approve of this though it will probably be worth a whole pile of trouble as she grows up. I wouldn't have it any other way though.

7 comments:

  1. WhooHoo!! I'm so happy for you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! :) So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss this yesterday??

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your good wishes everyone. It means a lot to us both :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Crap!!! It is hard to believe that we are all growing up and having kids!! I still feel like a kid! lol

    Congrats!! :)

    ReplyDelete