Thursday, February 5, 2009

I'm alive!

Hi everyone! Yay, my first post! I am feeling much better. Got some yummy rosemary bread and tea in me. Mmmm.
We are getting closer to Korea. It's coming up fast. Will be visiting Texas this Saturday. I can't wait to see everyone down there. I have my last day of work tomorrow. I'll be training my replacement and then popping in at the school-age program to say my good-byes. I see some tears in my near future. It has been so great working with these kiddos. I'm gonna miss them a lot. I hope I get to work with some awesome kids in Korea too.
Dozer is crazy right now. He's been stuck in the house with the rest of us, which apparently leads to "playing" with the cats. It will be good when we get him into his new home. He'll have 2 other dogs to mess around with, and a bigger yard. It is sad, but we really don't have time or energy to enjoy him right now anyway. He's been a great foot warmer the last couple days though!
Now that I've checked in, time to finish my tea and maybe work on some Sudoku.

No comments:

Post a Comment