Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Texas update

Past time to blog again. I'm in Texas. It's been a lot of fun.

Saturday I flew into Austin. Mom picked me up and we went for lunch at my favorite bubble drink place. The rest of the day was just relaxing. Sunday was my Mamal's birthday. We went to a great Austin restaurant and then back to my uncle's house to play with the youngest of the family. She just turned a year old and is so smart (not to mention cute).

My friend Deva is letting me borrow the car that I sold to her a few months ago, so I have transportation while I'm in town. I drove over to my Dad's house to have some hang-out time with my little sister (who's 16 now) and my dad. The next morning my step-mom had come back from working out of town, and I got to catch up with her for a while.

Mom and I met back up for lunch, then we went to meet my ex-husband for some final divorce paper signing. Yay! I am now officially divorced! It's good to have that done!

That's what I've been up to. I will be seeing my friend lisa this afternoon, Deva tomorrow afternoon, and then Thursday I'm going down to San Antonio to see the Nana and Granddad. It has been a good week so far. I'm not sure why, but I'm happier than I usually am when I visit down here. I think a part of it is the weather. Yes, it's still humid, but it's not 100 degrees like it is in the summer when I visit. It's tolerable. Also, I've got the whole week to see everyone, and I don't have to go back to work when I get home.

The only down side to this week is not being with Justin! He's in Pueblo visiting his family and friends. Just a few more days apart though, and we will be inseparable for a year!! Rawr, Justin!

안녕

No comments:

Post a Comment