Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hello! I am finally posting again! I have not felt "comfortable" posting yet. We don't have internet in our new apartment yet, so I've been going to one of the local pc bangs. It is a bunch of pcs that you pay about 1,000won per hour for. Mainly set up for gamers. I found a coffee shop right across the street from the apartment that has free wireless. That is where I am now. It's called Haru Coffee. Good coffee, nice place, and I can use my own computer for free. The coffee names are in english too!!

So, as for me, I've been good. I had a little bit of a rough time at first. Jet lag + 1st trimester = icky. I've been getting better each day. The food and smells are pretty hard to get used to, but I'll get there.

It is a cool sunny day today. Past couple days have been warm. Nice clear weather. No yellow haze yet. *crosses fingers*

I've got so much to talk about, I'm going to break it up into seperate posts. The next post will be about our apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment