Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Quick note from work today.

I thought these were too funny not to share. Linda (My co-teacher) brought in this picture book "My First Dictionary" and we were quizzing the students from it. We did dentist which turned into telling the kids a whole bunch of technical names for different kinds of doctors. Including Gynecologist. I got to teach 12 year old Korean kids gynecologist. We also do this simple game with them sometimes to help them with left and right since they still mix those up. Raise your right arm, touch your left hip, et cetera. Linda added a new command to it today. Touch your right knee. But she had started with touch your left hip. So I'm standing in front of the kids doing the Captain Morgan's pose. My job is so weird sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment