Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Weekend Update, a little late


I've been recovering from the weekend, so I'm finally ready to post again. It was very busy.

Friday night, Tim came to visit. We got pizza!! It was actually pretty good, even though it had corn on it. Why? Why corn on everything???

Saturday, Tim came over and we took the subway for the first time. We went to Itaewon, in Seoul. It is the "little America" of Korea. We had some very odd sushi. There was ham, mustard, and ketchup on some of it! We met up with some people that Tim knew, Karin and Lexi. They took me to get some pampering. Pedicure! It was awesome. I got green toes, cuz they celebrated St. Patrick's Day on Saturday. After that, we headed over to the !English! bookstore. Used and new books. A little expensive, but can you get them anywhere else? No... There is also an international market that we stopped by. Lots of Middle Eastern food. I was so excited to see all the spices they had there. Garam Masala and Turmeric! I'm going to be making some Indian food, for sure.

Sunday Justin and Tim had the morning to themselves for some gaming, and I met up with them later for lunch. Again, amazing food. We had Thai. AMAZING. Love that place. Then we hopped on the subway to Suwon to see Watchmen in the theater. We also got to meet a couple more of Tim's friends, Stacey and Michael. I really hope I'm spelling everyone's names right!!

There was lots of walking and busyness this weekend, so I had to take a couple days to recover. So far, a good week. Maybe we will try out hiking or the hot springs soon. It is definitely warmer than it has been.

안녕

No comments:

Post a Comment